Northwest Arkansas' Medically Monitored Weight Loss Program
New Directions Physician’s Weight Loss with Dr. Randall Feezell and Dr. Scott Smith is a safe and effective, medically monitored program designed to make you healthier. Our weight loss program is tailored to suit all weight loss patients’ health needs, including patients with diabetes and those who have had bariatric surgery. This program is designed to help you make lifelong changes.
Our program is comprehensive.
With two programs of varying intensity, our program encompasses all aspects of lifelong behavior change. We have weekly classes for education and support, weight loss meal planning, and a program for weight maintenance. We want you to succeed and will provide you with the tools to do so.
- The New Direction program has helped over 230,000 members nationwide since 1985.
- Our members have seen dramatic improvements in health risks, including diabetes, fatty liver disease, and heart disease.
- Our program gives you the motivation and momentum to continue living a healthy lifestyle.
- We have a team of professionals to help support you: nutrition, exercise, behavior, and medical monitoring.
- We provide individualized care and specialized education modules for diabetes.
- We do accept adolescents and we provide them with an individualized weight loss plan.